The Grand Army of the Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the protectors of the Republic and we will strike down all that oppose it.

HomeHQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Game Release December 20, 2011. Be Ready
All Returning Inactive Members Please Visit The Cantina.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Marvel Comics - The Venom Collection
[Poll] Which Character would you like to see me do next? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:14 am by 

» Electrical Machines II
[Poll] Which Character would you like to see me do next? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:54 am by 

» The Dinosaur Project (2012) BDRip XviD AC3 HQ Hive-CM8
[Poll] Which Character would you like to see me do next? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:42 am by 

» gamereasy.com
[Poll] Which Character would you like to see me do next? EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 am by gamereasy

» THIS FORUM IS DEAD
[Poll] Which Character would you like to see me do next? EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:02 pm by Bejo Keikodi

» Please Post Applications here
[Poll] Which Character would you like to see me do next? EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:19 pm by Sytarth

» Battlefield 3 Server Donations
[Poll] Which Character would you like to see me do next? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:02 pm by Gïlgamesh

» REALESE DATE NOW STATED
[Poll] Which Character would you like to see me do next? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:16 pm by TestyVenom90

» MUMBLE UPDATE
[Poll] Which Character would you like to see me do next? EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:48 pm by Bejo Keikodi

Poll

[Poll] Which Character would you like to see me do next?

Go down 

Which LoL champ would you like to see a guide for?
Jax-Grandmaster at Arms
[Poll] Which Character would you like to see me do next? Vote_lcap50%[Poll] Which Character would you like to see me do next? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Warwick-The Blood Hunter
[Poll] Which Character would you like to see me do next? Vote_lcap0%[Poll] Which Character would you like to see me do next? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Xin Zaho- The Seneschal of Demacia
[Poll] Which Character would you like to see me do next? Vote_lcap0%[Poll] Which Character would you like to see me do next? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Akali-The Fist of Shadow
 0% [ 0 ]
Annie-The Dark Child
 0% [ 0 ]
Mordekaiser-The Master of Metal
[Poll] Which Character would you like to see me do next? Vote_lcap10%[Poll] Which Character would you like to see me do next? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Pantheon-Artisan of War
[Poll] Which Character would you like to see me do next? Vote_lcap40%[Poll] Which Character would you like to see me do next? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

[Poll] Which Character would you like to see me do next? Empty
PostSubject: [Poll] Which Character would you like to see me do next?   [Poll] Which Character would you like to see me do next? EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:36 pm

Hey guys, Im ready to make a new guide, but I cant quite decide which champ to do, so Ill throw down a few choices, and see which one youd like, if you choose a different one than listed, please say so in your post.

EDIT: Im Aware its ZHAO not ZAHO, It was a minor misspelling.
Back to top Go down

[Poll] Which Character would you like to see me do next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Which Character would you like to see me do next?   [Poll] Which Character would you like to see me do next? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:09 pm

Well, guess its gonna be Jax then Very Happy. Hes a fun character, and I actually have a VERY unique build for him, as compared to more conventional ones. Expect a guide up by the end of the week.
Back to top Go down

[Poll] Which Character would you like to see me do next?
Page 1 of 1