The Grand Army of the Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the protectors of the Republic and we will strike down all that oppose it.

HomeHQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Game Release December 20, 2011. Be Ready
All Returning Inactive Members Please Visit The Cantina.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Marvel Comics - The Venom Collection
Something I'm sure may interest many of you... EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:14 am by 

» Electrical Machines II
Something I'm sure may interest many of you... EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:54 am by 

» The Dinosaur Project (2012) BDRip XviD AC3 HQ Hive-CM8
Something I'm sure may interest many of you... EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:42 am by 

» gamereasy.com
Something I'm sure may interest many of you... EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 am by gamereasy

» THIS FORUM IS DEAD
Something I'm sure may interest many of you... EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:02 pm by Bejo Keikodi

» Please Post Applications here
Something I'm sure may interest many of you... EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:19 pm by Sytarth

» Battlefield 3 Server Donations
Something I'm sure may interest many of you... EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:02 pm by Gïlgamesh

» REALESE DATE NOW STATED
Something I'm sure may interest many of you... EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:16 pm by TestyVenom90

» MUMBLE UPDATE
Something I'm sure may interest many of you... EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:48 pm by Bejo Keikodi

Poll

Something I'm sure may interest many of you...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TestyVenom90
FORUM GOD
FORUM GOD
TestyVenom90

Something I'm sure may interest many of you... Empty
PostSubject: Something I'm sure may interest many of you...   Something I'm sure may interest many of you... EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:57 am

I figured a lot of us might want this:

http://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/comments/lsitk/back_by_popular_demand_all_of_swtors_in_game/

I'm working on figuring out how to extract the data myself. I noticed that it is possible to extract the character models from the beta files... perhaps something can be done with that. study Twisted Evil Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karr-Jay
REGULAR
REGULAR
Karr-Jay

PostSubject: Re: Something I'm sure may interest many of you...   Something I'm sure may interest many of you... EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:38 pm

Cool.
Back to top Go down
GRUK9293
REGULAR
REGULAR
GRUK9293

PostSubject: Re: Something I'm sure may interest many of you...   Something I'm sure may interest many of you... EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:08 pm

Sweet I cant wait to listen
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=10000035845741
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something I'm sure may interest many of you...   Something I'm sure may interest many of you... Empty

Back to top Go down

Something I'm sure may interest many of you...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grand Army of the Republic :: Guild Records :: Guild Records-
Jump to: