We are the protectors of the Republic and we will strike down all that oppose it.

HomeHQSearchRegisterLog in
Game Release December 20, 2011. Be Ready
All Returning Inactive Members Please Visit The Cantina.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Marvel Comics - The Venom Collection
Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:14 am by 

» Electrical Machines II
Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:54 am by 

» The Dinosaur Project (2012) BDRip XviD AC3 HQ Hive-CM8
Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:42 am by 

» Conway DJ Dancing With Dragons
Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:49 am by graypas

» Hindi Video Song [HD]
Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:16 am by graypas

» Internet Boost
Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:16 am by graypas

» gamereasy.com
Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 am by gamereasy

» THIS FORUM IS DEAD
Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:02 pm by Bejo Keikodi

» Please Post Applications here
Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:19 pm by Sytarth

Poll

Share | 

Please Post Applications here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Brunio
NOOB
NOOB

PostSubject: Brunio   Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:02 pm

In-game name: Brunio

Account name: Brunio
email: bont@vt.edu

What Class are you going to go: Trooper

Real-life Age (will not mean rejection): 20

Timezone: US Eastern (I Live in Virginia)

Do you have a mic: Yes

Can you RP (Role Play act like your in a real military): Yes, I played Planetside (MMOFPS) (still a good game despite being old imo) and was in a heavy RP guild that issued strict military commands. Had a lot of fun doing it and it got us to use some very good strats and got everyone to become good buds.

How often will you be on the forums until the game a week: Depends on how active they are. Been in guilds with forums that are ghost towns and never really got on them. If they are active I'd love to sit on them throughout the day and enjoy some good conversations and sharing of info and such.

What is your guild experience: This part starts to suck after like 5 years of wow lol. I'll just say done it all if you don't wanna read the rest of this, but feel free to read it all.

WoW -Been guild leader of an end game raiding guild in BC and WOTLK. Officer countless times. Still in contact with multiple people that were good members/officers. Had a lot of good times. Most common reason for these guilds falling apart is the fact that some people think (or possibly are) that they are better than the rest and start leaving the guild to look for others. Guild progression falls apart, everyone gets depressed and starts drifting away or getting inactive. Another cause is people being too casual. Only getting on a couple hours a week to raid then log off isn't exactly being a member of a guild. RPPVP is honestly what got me to really look into this group. RP keeps things interesting, new, and fun. PVP...well what is there to say. Killing other players is ALWAYS fun with a group that you enjoy being around. RP PVP is just hilarious at times. Just need to keep it fun instead of depressingly-strict like i've seen in a few short-lived guilds. (They found out yelling at people constantly doesn't keep them in the guild). Been in RP Guilds....hardcore pvp guilds....hardcore raid guilds.....seen a lot. You meet great people, depressing people, angry people, the few completely amazing people, and all sorts that just can't be numbered in any way. These people are your guildies and its a must to gather a good combination or the links will break and it will all fall apart. (more-so if it is progression-players)That's probably enough to say for wow.

Planet-side: First game that got me on vent. Just so happened to get on with a great group of guys called Dirt Nap Squad. Guys in their 20s and 30s that had been friends for a long time made the guild on planetside and I was lucky enough to be the kid that got recruited by them and learned a lot from these guys. Smart gamers and good guys, RP PVP is pretty much what we did, they were good at it, and it made the game awesome.

SWG- Great game, then it got patched. Everyone in my PvP Rebel Guild quit. Moving on...

Aion - Complete failure of an MMO imo (Last MMO I really tried to play). GRIND GRIND GRIND. didn't work. BUT I GOT SOMETHING OUT OF THIS GAME. Before it came out. I joined a guild with a couple friends maybe a month before it came out. This guild had a very active vent and we had a BLAST BEFORE the game came out. Funny right? When the game launched, we all got bored and quit within 2 weeks (required way too much grinding/running back to where you died). But beforehand we had a blast just hanging out on random games with vent going. Probably the reason I'm already looking for a good SWTOR guild that I think will be fun beforehand as well as when the game starts.

Are you willing to be under a military style leadership in-game: Sir! Yes Sir!....ok that sounded really lame, but yeah I am. Should be good fun.

Then anything else you would like to add: College student, lots of free time at random points. Exams at the end of the semester hurt my free time. But still will probably play more than most. I'm a gamer. Its fun. See you guys on the battlefield.

-For the Republic
-Brunio

Back to top Go down
Kadar_Kek
DIRT
DIRT

PostSubject: Reporting for Duty.   Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:44 pm

In-game Name(please make it respectable and mature and please make it match your name youll use in TOR): My main will be called Jaharrak Darkrider

SWTOR site account name: GeneralKadar

What Class are you going to go: Main will be Republic Trooper

Timezone: US IL

Can you RP (Role Play act like your in a real military): I can, but i don't know many of the acronyms and stuff like that.

How often will you be on the forums until the game a week: I will attempt to be on at least once a day.

What is your guild experience: Played WOW when it was in its hype and did a lot of guild raids and instances and all that and got along well with every one in the guild.

Before i left WOW i was apart of that guild for a year and 1/2, i did well in the guild but i got tired of WOW and left.

Are you willing to be under a military style leadership in-game: Yes, i think it would keep it orderly.

Then anything else you would like to add: I do have a job and i will be going to school, usually ill be playing in the evening and possibly in the afternoons but ill be on often to attend any kind of possibly "Guild evening events".

I don't think it will matter much but might as well mention that i have a great knowledge of star wars story line and game play of all kinds dates and events and (even thou this game and its game play will be different then any star wars game before it) different game play styles.

I like to RP, PVP, or whatever the situation allows. As long as I play with others I am willing to do almost anything in game.

I will be looking forward to joining a guild before this game comes out, and hope that you will have me.
Back to top Go down
Kit Zork
DIRT
DIRT

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:57 pm

In-game Name(please make it respectable and mature and please make it match your name youll use in TOR):R-6252 "Tucker"

Which Battalion/ Order: 513

Real-life Age (will not mean rejection): 13

Timezone: In the Bahams so Eastern

Do you have a mic: no

Can you RP (Role Play act like your in a real military): Yes

How often will you be on the forums until the game a week: Daily

What is your guild experience: I've been in other guilds in other games.

Are you willing to be under a military style leadership in-game: Yes

Then anything else you would like to add: I've heard that there were going to be ships in the game? Well i've played games with aircrafts spaceships etc. and I hav eto say I'm good in them.
Back to top Go down
Derrik Ryder
REGULAR
REGULAR

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:00 pm

In-game Name(please make it respectable and mature and please make it match your name youll use in TOR): Derrick Ryder.

SWTOR site account name: Derrick Ryder.

What Class are you going to go: Trooper!

Real-life Age (will not mean rejection): 14 (15 this October).

Timezone: Pacific (US)

Do you have a mic: No.

Can you RP (Role Play act like your in a real military): Never role-played before.

How often will you be on the forums until the game a week: Every day.

What is your guild experience: I've joined two other guilds for this game, but I have actual guild experience.

Are you willing to be under a military style leadership in-game: Yes.

Then anything else you would like to add: I love tanking! Smile
Back to top Go down
Daralis Gin
NOOB
NOOB

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:58 am

In-game Name(please make it respectable and mature and please make it match your name youll use in TOR): Daralis Gin

SWTOR site account name: Daralis Gin

What Class are you going to go: Jedi Knight

Real-life Age (will not mean rejection): 17

Timezone: (GMT+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rom, Stockholm, Vienne

Can you RP (Role Play act like your in a real military): Very well

How often will you be on the forums until the game a week: everyday afternoons

What is your guild experience: Played many starwars games in guilds, was on the Jedi Council three times, very good at taking orders and fulfilling them, I was very relied upon to fulfill council missions.

Are you willing to be under a military style leadership in-game: Yes I am willing

Then anything else you would like to add:
I am very useful, adaptable, and have had lots of experience with starwars in general. Ive followed and lead "battalions" of Knights and or troops into battle. I will hopefully be of use to you.
Back to top Go down
Gïlgamesh
NOOB
NOOB

PostSubject: Gïlgamesh   Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:00 pm

In-game Name: Gïlgamesh

SWTOR site account name: CliffordBHS

Real-life Age (will not mean rejection): 16 (17 in Sept.)

Timezone: Eastern

Do you have a mic: yes

Can you RP (Role Play act like your in a real military): yes

How often will you be on the forums until the game a week: 4-5 days

What is your guild experience:
DUST 514: CEO of the SSI, mercenary prelaunch group that is the most active currently on the site.

Then anything else you would like to add: Link to <SSI>, like being long range support, and/or driver.
Back to top Go down
Hercalamus
DIRT
DIRT

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:12 pm

In-game Name(please make it respectable and mature and please make it match your name youll use in TOR): Hercalamus

SWTOR site account name: MasterHerbsman

Real-life Age (will not mean rejection): 16

Timezone: Eastern Standard (Canadian !)

Do you have a mic: No but i can buy one ASAP

Can you RP (Role Play act like your in a real military): Yes, ive played DnD with my dad and friends for years

How often will you be on the forums until the game a week: Ill check it daily and be on daily

What is your guild experience: Ive Played WoW and other MMORPG's and been in many guilds before

Are you willing to be under a military style leadership in-game: Sure

Then anything else you would like to add: Very Happy Me and my dad have been Star Wars fans all our lives, and once i heard today that there is a game like this coming out i thought i should come look for a good organized guild to join with cool people.
Back to top Go down
Jerec Recsir
REGULAR
REGULAR

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:18 pm

In-game Name(please make it respectable and mature and please make it match your name youll use in TOR):Jerec Recsir

SWTOR site account name:Dracosabeer

What Class are you going to go: Jedi knight

Real-life Age (will not mean rejection): 21 turn 22 aug 23

Timezone:mtn

Do you have a mic: at this point in time not working

Can you RP (Role Play act like your in a real military): I am a fast learner have done very lil rp

How often will you be on the forums until the game a week: everyday

What is your guild experience: lots in a guild in lotro and also an officer in that guild

Are you willing to be under a military style leadership in-game: yes I am military in real life

Then anything else you would like to add: just wanna have fun and kno that I got others I can play within game when it starts up
Back to top Go down
Ender Corlian
DIRT
DIRT

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:38 am

In-game Name(please make it respectable and mature and please make it match your name youll use in TOR): Ender Corlian

SWTOR site account name: Ennder

Timezone: PST

Do you have a mic: Not yet but once this game comes out I plan on getiing one

Can you RP (Role Play act like your in a real military): Sure

How often will you be on the forums until the game a week: probably 6 to 8

What is your guild experience: I was a high ranking officer in a very large raiding and pvp guild in WoW. Never really been in a RP guild but I definitely want to try it out

Are you willing to be under a military style leadership in-game: Yup

Back to top Go down
Calvane
DIRT
DIRT

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:26 am

SWTOR account name: Lt_Chaplin

Class: Trooper

Timezone: GMT 5:00

mic: yes

How often will you be on the forums until the game a week: 3 - 4 days a week

What is your guild experience: none

Are you willing to be under a military style leadership in-game: yes

Then anything else you would like to add: I can change my name to Calvane since we aren't allowed to use military rank in our names. i specifically wish to join the 5133th shock trooper marine battalion. when im done with my schooling im enlisting in the marine corps.
Back to top Go down
Eaglesword
DIRT
DIRT

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:08 pm

In-game Name: Eaglesword

SWTOR site account name: Eaglesword

What Class are you going to go: Trooper.

Real-life Age 14.

Timezone: Eastern Time

Do you have a mic: Yes.

Can you RP : Yes.

How often will you be on the forums until the game a week: 3 to 5 days

What is your guild experience: Im experienced with the rules, The laws, And the Group PVP that comes associated

Are you willing to be under a military style leadership in-game: Yes.

X-Box Live Name: Eaglesword
Specialty: Large based combat and generally what ever you need done.
I've been mistaked for a 17 Yr old, My grammar isint perfect, Any thing else you need to know ask.
Back to top Go down
Maximius
DIRT
DIRT

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:38 pm

In-game Name(please make it respectable and mature and please make it match your name youll use in TOR): Maximius

SWTOR site account name: Maximius

What Class are you going to go: Jedi Consular

Real-life Age (will not mean rejection): 21

Timezone: Pacific Coast US.

Can you RP (Role Play act like your in a real military): Yes, but not all the time.

How often will you be on the forums until the game a week: Ill try to be on once a day.

What is your guild experience: Ive played quite a few online games in the last 7 years and in each game Ive been in atleast one guild/clan. Also Ive recently be in Prime Defense. which is a SWTOR guild. Some of the games Ive played: SWG, GW, DAOC, VG, MxO, EQ2, COH, APB. COD, BF, and some others that I cant remember of the top of my head.

Then anything else you would like to add: Looking forward to getting to know you guys better.
Back to top Go down
Striker
DIRT
DIRT

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:58 pm

In-game Name(please make it respectable and mature and please make it match your name youll use in TOR): Striker

SWTOR site account name: Strackon

What Class are you going to go: trooper

Real-life Age (will not mean rejection):17 soon 18

Timezone: gmt

Do you have a mic:yup

Can you RP (Role Play act like your in a real military):yes

How often will you be on the forums until the game a week: a few timez a week

What is your guild experience:i played wow for about a year i have a guild that i am the co leader off and it has been running for about 2 years now but i have stoped playing wow i have been in lots ov guilds from Rping to raiding you could say i have done it all Smile

Are you willing to be under a military style leadership in-game: yes shore Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:27 pm

SWTOR site account name: Ratex

What Class are you going to go: Smuggler (Scoundrel)

Real-life Age (will not mean rejection): 14

Timezone: GMT Eastern Canada

Can you RP (Role Play act like your in a real military): Yes,

How often will you be on the forums until the game a week:To be sure, I will be on around 3-5 times a week

What is your guild experience:I have been in some on other succesful guilds in videogames

I had an idea that i told General Killshaw and whenever you guys have time we can discuss it.
Are you willing to be under a military style leadership in-game: Yes,

Last edited by Rygo on Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krall Kelrune
NOOB
NOOB

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:41 pm

In game name: Krall Kelrune

Swtor acc name: Krall-Kelrune

What class you are going to go: Jedi knight

Real life age: 22

Time zone: GMT

Can you role-play: yea

How often will you be on the forums until the game a week: 4 times a week

Guild experience: i do not have any yet

Anything els i would like to add : hope i get in ill be active and ill follow orders.
Back to top Go down
iGuardian
REGULAR
REGULAR

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:34 pm

n-game Name(please make it respectable and mature and please make it match your name youll use in TOR):

SWTOR site account name: iGuardian

What Class are you going to go:Jedi

Real-life Age (will not mean rejection):16 but very mature

Timezone: GMT-7 may change to Hawaii time after December.

Can you RP (Role Play act like your in a real military):Yes

How often will you be on the forums until the game a week:As often as possible.

What is your guild experience:I have been in many guilds and have risen through the ranks to co leader, I propose great tactics and can lead a small force in a descive flanking maneuver

Then anything else you would like to add:I have played many games and I am always looking for a new experience I was searching for about a week on which clan to join and you guys seemed right.

Thank you for reading.
Back to top Go down
Aegeta
DIRT
DIRT

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:15 pm

In-game Name(please make it respectable and mature and please make it match your name youll use in TOR): Aegeta

SWTOR site account name: Aegeta

Real-life Age (will not mean rejection): 23, 24 by the time TOR releases

Timezone: EST

Can you RP (Role Play act like your in a real military): Yes, but honestly I define role playing as "What would my character do?" If I think my character would question an order I will too. Ex: Officer: "Kill the prisoners!" Aegeta: "That goes against the Jedi code"

How often will you be on the forums until the game a week: As much as I can. I will at least check the forums once a day.

What is your guild experience: I have led many guilds. Co-led the WoW guild Sons of Korhal, led the Star Trek online fleet Hyperion Fleet, many officer positions in other guilds/clans like Ravenwood Division in Fallen Earth. There are also many others, but those are my main highlights. I have a lot of leadership experince and will offer aid in anyway I can.

Are you willing to be under a military style leadership in-game: Yes as long as it is not overboard (If it is during a mission, raid, ect it is acceptabled to go underboard)

Then anything else you would like to add: Not really. When the game comes out I will most likely start an in game story about Aegeta and I have been known to turn these stories into guild stories.
Back to top Go down
fuzzylunkinz
DIRT
DIRT

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:53 pm

In-game Name: fuzzylunkinz

SWTOR site account name: fuzzylunkinz

What Class are you going to go: Jedi Consular

Real-life Age (will not mean rejection): 19

Timezone: Central time (the best)

Do you have a mic: Yep.

Can you RP (Role Play act like your in a real military): Yep.

How often will you be on the forums until the game a week: Daily, most weeks

What is your guild experience: None.

Are you willing to be under a military style leadership in-game: Sure, but I'm definitely alike to Qui-Gon Jinn

There are two reasons I am looking to join a Guild: Getting to know a few people and doing something for the Republic.

I have never played an MMO seriously before. They have always bored me and whenever I try a new one I end up dropping it after a week or so. The term "Guild" in the gaming industry is usually only relevant for MMOs, and I therefore have never been in one.

I do, however, have experience with teamwork. It's something that comes naturally with any friends that work together to accomplish something. The reason for this is they communicate much better with each other, and communication is the key to and teamwork. I have played many games that rely on teamwork to get things done. My current one is Battlefield Bad Company 2 on Xbox 360, where I play with some friends I met in college.

It doesn't really matter what game it is. The key is to socialize and to get to know your teammates. Whether it's in Real Life or on-line via forums and Teamspeak2/Teamspeak3/Ventrilo/Mumble/In-game-VOIP, the more familiar you are with your buddies the better you will work together.

The more I can accomplish with some friends the more I will be able to improve the Republic -- for the good of the People. I will do whatever I must to improve the lives of the people of the Republic, even if it's something the Jedi Council cannot allow me to do. I will forever be riding the line between light and dark. The temptation of power will always be there to lure me further away from the light, but I shall not fall -- for I am loyal to the Republic and its people, whom all have equal power.

Orders are orders. It's one thing to do what you're told. It's another to do what's right. The Jedi Council will not stop me, and I'm looking to join this Guild in hope that you will help me accomplish the things they cannot.
Back to top Go down
Xandaran
DIRT
DIRT

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:36 pm

In-game Name - Xandaran

SWTOR site account name: Xandaran

Real-life Age (will not mean rejection):21

Timezone: central standard time

How often will you be on the forums until the game a week: everyday

What is your guild experience: I've been in them all from heavy RP guilds heavy raiding,pve,pvp etc. In every guild ive been in i have worked my way up to lead players

Are you willing to be under a military style leadership in-game: 100% yes

Then anything else you would like to add: Been looking for a military style guild i like structure and i like to earn my commands and the respect that it takes to work your way up the ladder

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:03 pm

In-game Name(please make it respectable and mature and please make it match your name youll use in TOR): Det Lions

SWTOR site account name: Det Lions

What Class are you going to go: jedi

Real-life Age (will not mean rejection): 15

Timezone: eastern time

Do you have a mic: no but i will get one

Can you RP (Role Play act like your in a real military): when i feel like too

How often will you be on the forums until the game a week: one or twice a week

Then anything else you would like to add: the last buc has sent me

Last edited by darth liam5 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brodude55
DIRT
DIRT

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:10 pm

In-game Name(please make it respectable and mature and please make it match your name youll use in TOR): Brodude

SWTOR site account name: Brodude

What Class are you going to go: Jedi

Real-life Age (will not mean rejection): 18

Timezone: Eastern

Can you RP (Role Play act like your in a real military): Yes

How often will you be on the forums until the game a week: I can be on almost every day

What is your guild experience: I have been in a few guilds in WoW when I used to play, but never really tried to become a Co-Leader or close to it. I understand what is needed for success to occur

Then anything else you would like to add: I listen very well, easy to communicate with, and like I stated before, I know what is needed for success
Back to top Go down
FubarFTW
DIRT
DIRT

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:17 am

This is what the application looks like. Please Post this in the POST APPLICATION HERE thread.

In-game Name(please make it respectable and mature and please make it match your name youll use in TOR):Randoze.

SWTOR site account name:FubarFTW

What Class are you going to go:Jedi Consular

Real-life Age (will not mean rejection):18

Timezone:Eastern US

Do you have a mic:Yes

Can you RP (Role Play act like your in a real military):Yes

How often will you be on the forums until the game a week:As often as possible. At least once a day.

What is your guild experience:I've been with a few guidls in World of Warcraft. Never had any problems with guildmates.

Are you willing to be under a military style leadership in-game:Yes

Then anything else you would like to add:Might be considered personal info but I consider it prevalent. I will be shipping out to basic training for the Navy in November. I will finish in January. Shortly after that, I will be attending a-school for 3 1/2 months. I have no idea when I will have the game but it will be as soon as things get settled. On a different subject, I am a capable leader, a dedicated follower, and have been known to produce some clever tactics when it comes to taking on a difficult foe.
Back to top Go down
andodalf
DIRT
DIRT

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:30 pm

In-game Name(please make it respectable and mature and please make it match your name youll use in TOR): Malak

SWTOR site account name: malakthesith

Real-life Age (will not mean rejection): 13

Timezone: central

Can you RP (Role Play act like your in a real military): sir yes sir!

How often will you be on the forums until the game a week: 1-3

What is your guild experience: minimal 3 out of 10

Are you willing to be under a military style leadership in-game: yes as long as i can advance

Then anything else you would like to add: There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no passion, there is serenity. There is no chaos, there is harmony. There is no death, there is the Force.

Rules for Applications and names and conduct
Back to top Go down
fenian
DIRT
DIRT

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:38 am

in-game name/ fenian

SWTOR site account name/ dylangoller

class/ heavy weapons commando

rl age/ 37

timezone/ central US

mic/ yes

roleplay/ i am looking forward to the military style clone trooper life

forums/ i can be on at least once a week

guild exp/ i have been in many guilds in games ranging from vietcong to star wars galaxies

am i willing to be under a military style leadership in this game/ yes sir!

additional/ i would like to request serving on the 513th Shock Trooper Battalion

Back to top Go down
limalima
DIRT
DIRT

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:43 pm

In-game Name: limalima

SWTOR site account name: don't have one yet will make one soon

Real-life Age:20

Timezone: central

Can you RP (Role Play act like your in a real military): Yea

How often will you be on the forums until the game a week:4-5

Then anything else you would like to add: i would like to join the 41st rangers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   

Back to top Go down

Please Post Applications here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next