The Grand Army of the Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the protectors of the Republic and we will strike down all that oppose it.

HomeHQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Game Release December 20, 2011. Be Ready
All Returning Inactive Members Please Visit The Cantina.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Marvel Comics - The Venom Collection
Returning Members from inactivity sign in EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:14 am by 

» Electrical Machines II
Returning Members from inactivity sign in EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:54 am by 

» The Dinosaur Project (2012) BDRip XviD AC3 HQ Hive-CM8
Returning Members from inactivity sign in EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:42 am by 

» gamereasy.com
Returning Members from inactivity sign in EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 am by gamereasy

» THIS FORUM IS DEAD
Returning Members from inactivity sign in EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:02 pm by Bejo Keikodi

» Please Post Applications here
Returning Members from inactivity sign in EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:19 pm by Sytarth

» Battlefield 3 Server Donations
Returning Members from inactivity sign in EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:02 pm by Gïlgamesh

» REALESE DATE NOW STATED
Returning Members from inactivity sign in EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:16 pm by TestyVenom90

» MUMBLE UPDATE
Returning Members from inactivity sign in EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:48 pm by Bejo Keikodi

Poll

Returning Members from inactivity sign in

Go down 
+29
Tetru
tyrantking
Phlebotomist
cyblade
GRUK9293
BattleActionHank
JPdynamite
magneto986
SevOmega
Varen Star
Winchar
Tyrant
Last Bucc
lo'eiv
Resolute
Karr-Jay
qZAGp
Takahashikun
andodalf
Craul
The Violinist
Kane
Rethen
Bejo Keikodi
ShadowRanger
Pvt. Alaric Balinor
Tiberius Balinor
TestyVenom90
General Killshaw
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
General Killshaw
FORUM GOD
FORUM GOD
General Killshaw

Returning Members from inactivity sign in Empty
PostSubject: Returning Members from inactivity sign in   Returning Members from inactivity sign in EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:13 am

Any Returning members please sign in here

December 20, 2011 Is Coming

I have gotten a few reply's from my email and glad to see it.

Please register with our pre-launch guild also:
http://www.swtor.com/guilds/8161/grand-army

EVERYONE SHOULD BE GETTING ON VENT AND POSTING IF YOU POST ONCE HERE IT DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE PUT AS ACTIVE AGAIN! SO STAY ACTIVE OR YOU LOSE YOUR CHANCE TO BE FALLING IN WITH PEOPLE AND HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE RECRUIMENT PHASE AGAIN!

Returning Members:
Shire Mesuro
Arabon
qZAGp
Lo'eiv
Gïlgamesh
Tiberius Balinor
Pvt. Alaric Balinor
Rethen
The Violinist
Pcrg0
andodalf
Takahashikun
Karr-Jay

Last edited by General Killshaw on Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:31 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://grandarmy.forumotion.com
TestyVenom90
FORUM GOD
FORUM GOD
TestyVenom90

PostSubject: Re: Returning Members from inactivity sign in   Returning Members from inactivity sign in EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:26 pm

It's good to see old members returning. By "sign in," he means you should make a post here. Just say something like "I'm here." If all of our members get back on, we will have quite a massive force.

Please register with our guild on the SWTOR forums if you have not done so, yet.

http://www.swtor.com/guilds/8161/grand-army
Back to top Go down
Tiberius Balinor
REGULAR
REGULAR
Tiberius Balinor

PostSubject: Re: Returning Members from inactivity sign in   Returning Members from inactivity sign in EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:33 pm

Reporting for Active duty!
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Alaric Balinor
DIRT
DIRT
Pvt. Alaric Balinor

PostSubject: Re: Returning Members from inactivity sign in   Returning Members from inactivity sign in EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:43 pm

Falling in!
Back to top Go down
ShadowRanger
LEET
LEET

PostSubject: Re: Returning Members from inactivity sign in   Returning Members from inactivity sign in EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:47 am

Welcome back guys... Stay active and i will get you back into some squads. Ger the vent info so we can chat sometime.
Back to top Go down
Bejo Keikodi
LEET
LEET
Bejo Keikodi

PostSubject: Re: Returning Members from inactivity sign in   Returning Members from inactivity sign in EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:49 am

holy shit do my eyes decieve me? It is Tiberious and Alaric! welcome back to the club guys
Back to top Go down
General Killshaw
FORUM GOD
FORUM GOD
General Killshaw

PostSubject: Re: Returning Members from inactivity sign in   Returning Members from inactivity sign in EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:05 am

Welcome back guys. Release date December 20, 2011
Back to top Go down
https://grandarmy.forumotion.com
TestyVenom90
FORUM GOD
FORUM GOD
TestyVenom90

PostSubject: Re: Returning Members from inactivity sign in   Returning Members from inactivity sign in EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:46 am

I missed these guys. Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Rethen
DIRT
DIRT
Rethen

PostSubject: Re: Returning Members from inactivity sign in   Returning Members from inactivity sign in EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 4:18 pm

Wow its been awhile. Falling In!
Back to top Go down
Bejo Keikodi
LEET
LEET
Bejo Keikodi

PostSubject: Re: Returning Members from inactivity sign in   Returning Members from inactivity sign in EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:45 pm

we need to schedule a re-meet so all the guys coming back can be caught up, and we ain't doin' it in chat! get on vent guys! info is under the 41st thread
Back to top Go down
Kane
FORUM GOD
FORUM GOD
Kane

PostSubject: Re: Returning Members from inactivity sign in   Returning Members from inactivity sign in EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:42 am

Killshaw this is what i sent out as an email today.

Listen up Members of The Grand Army of the Republic, the time has come to rise up agianst our enemies the sith, and drive them out of the galaxy, we will show them our might, our fury and our strengh. So i need all of you who are still apart of this guild to remember you took an oath by putting in an application to this guild to help and fight along side your brothers and sisiters in arms. I ask you now to honor those oaths you have taken and fall in, our long await is over the ralease date for SWTOR is finaly here bioware has announced that december 20 of 2011 is when it comes out. I need all of you to check back in and start getting active we have work to get done and get preparied for the game thats just around the corner.

If you have forgoten the guild website here is the link https://grandarmy.forumotion.com/

and this is a must for all returning members PLEASE sign up on our pre guild launch site so you can already be in the guild and on our server at the start of the game on launch day. The link is right here for that http://www.swtor.com/guilds/8161/grand-army its called Grand Army since the name was to big LOLZ but i am looking forward for the 350 to 400 members returning to take down the sith.
Back to top Go down
The Violinist
DIRT
DIRT
The Violinist

PostSubject: Re: Returning Members from inactivity sign in   Returning Members from inactivity sign in EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:09 pm

Signing in. I already have joined the guild on the SWTOR site, so I'm very excited to get my hands on the game!
Back to top Go down
Craul
DIRT
DIRT

PostSubject: Re: Returning Members from inactivity sign in   Returning Members from inactivity sign in EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:35 am

signing in. I'll sign up on the swtor site as well.
Back to top Go down
TestyVenom90
FORUM GOD
FORUM GOD
TestyVenom90

PostSubject: Re: Returning Members from inactivity sign in   Returning Members from inactivity sign in EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:11 am

I wish more of the 513th guys would get back on.... I need troops!
Back to top Go down
ShadowRanger
LEET
LEET

PostSubject: Re: Returning Members from inactivity sign in   Returning Members from inactivity sign in EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:43 pm

EVERYONE SHOULD BE GETTING ON VENT AND POSTING IF YOU POST ONCE HERE IT DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE PUT AS ACTIVE AGAIN! SO STAY ACTIVE OR YOU LOSE YOUR ChANCE TO BE FALLING IN WITH PEOPLE AND HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE RECRUIMENT PHASE AGAIN!

Last edited by ShadowRanger on Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
TestyVenom90
FORUM GOD
FORUM GOD
TestyVenom90

PostSubject: Re: Returning Members from inactivity sign in   Returning Members from inactivity sign in EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:33 pm

Kane wrote:

pre guild launch site

OMG.... it's not a "pre guild launch site"!!!!!!!!!! Why must you pain me so, Kane???? PRE-LAUNCH GUILD PROGRAM. Fix it on our recruitment thread, too. It makes us look stupid. Also, it's not our "site"; it's a webpage on the SWTOR website.
Back to top Go down
ShadowRanger
LEET
LEET

PostSubject: Re: Returning Members from inactivity sign in   Returning Members from inactivity sign in EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:39 pm

TestyVenom90 wrote:
Kane wrote:

pre guild launch site

OMG.... it's not a "pre guild launch site"!!!!!!!!!! Why must you pain me so, Kane???? PRE-LAUNCH GUILD PROGRAM. Fix it on our recruitment thread, too. It makes us look stupid. Also, it's not our "site"; it's a webpage on the SWTOR website.

LMFAO!
Back to top Go down
andodalf
DIRT
DIRT
andodalf

PostSubject: Re: Returning Members from inactivity sign in   Returning Members from inactivity sign in EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:40 pm

I am here! based on the realease date i probably wont be able to get it till christmas ( 5 days later) Is that ok?
Back to top Go down
Bejo Keikodi
LEET
LEET
Bejo Keikodi

PostSubject: Re: Returning Members from inactivity sign in   Returning Members from inactivity sign in EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:41 pm

yes, get on vent with us, keep in mind that leaving 1 post here does not make you active, you need to keep posting on the forum and chill w/ us to be considered active again
Back to top Go down
ShadowRanger
LEET
LEET

PostSubject: Re: Returning Members from inactivity sign in   Returning Members from inactivity sign in EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:46 pm

Hey i jsut added some 41st guys to 3rd Squad under Tiberius... So check in with him.
Back to top Go down
Takahashikun
DIRT
DIRT
Takahashikun

PostSubject: Re: Returning Members from inactivity sign in   Returning Members from inactivity sign in EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:01 pm

Major Tak reporting for duty!
Back to top Go down
Bejo Keikodi
LEET
LEET
Bejo Keikodi

PostSubject: Re: Returning Members from inactivity sign in   Returning Members from inactivity sign in EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:52 pm

welcome back major im bejo i think i joined while you were gone
Back to top Go down
ShadowRanger
LEET
LEET

PostSubject: Re: Returning Members from inactivity sign in   Returning Members from inactivity sign in EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:28 pm

I would love to put you on the roster Major but that call is above me. By the way I'm Sergeant Major Torrian "Shadow" Akira sir.
Back to top Go down
Takahashikun
DIRT
DIRT
Takahashikun

PostSubject: Re: Returning Members from inactivity sign in   Returning Members from inactivity sign in EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:43 pm

Good to meet you fellow brothers in arms!
Back to top Go down
qZAGp
REGULAR
REGULAR
qZAGp

PostSubject: Re: Returning Members from inactivity sign in   Returning Members from inactivity sign in EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:55 am

Im confused we sign here or re register??? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning Members from inactivity sign in   Returning Members from inactivity sign in Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning Members from inactivity sign in
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next