The Grand Army of the Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the protectors of the Republic and we will strike down all that oppose it.

HomeHQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Game Release December 20, 2011. Be Ready
All Returning Inactive Members Please Visit The Cantina.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Marvel Comics - The Venom Collection
So I've been in the Beta for the better part of a year....... EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:14 am by 

» Electrical Machines II
So I've been in the Beta for the better part of a year....... EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:54 am by 

» The Dinosaur Project (2012) BDRip XviD AC3 HQ Hive-CM8
So I've been in the Beta for the better part of a year....... EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:42 am by 

» gamereasy.com
So I've been in the Beta for the better part of a year....... EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 am by gamereasy

» THIS FORUM IS DEAD
So I've been in the Beta for the better part of a year....... EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:02 pm by Bejo Keikodi

» Please Post Applications here
So I've been in the Beta for the better part of a year....... EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:19 pm by Sytarth

» Battlefield 3 Server Donations
So I've been in the Beta for the better part of a year....... EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:02 pm by Gïlgamesh

» REALESE DATE NOW STATED
So I've been in the Beta for the better part of a year....... EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:16 pm by TestyVenom90

» MUMBLE UPDATE
So I've been in the Beta for the better part of a year....... EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:48 pm by Bejo Keikodi

Poll

So I've been in the Beta for the better part of a year.......

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Varen Star
DIRT
DIRT

So I've been in the Beta for the better part of a year....... Empty
PostSubject: So I've been in the Beta for the better part of a year.......   So I've been in the Beta for the better part of a year....... EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:19 pm

That's why I haven't been around much. I didn't want to run the risk of violating the NDA. But the NDA was lifted this afternoon so here I am.

Anyone want to ask any questions? I've played Shadow and Guardian to the high 30's, and most of the others to at least 15.
Back to top Go down
wdspeck
POINTMAN
POINTMAN
wdspeck

PostSubject: Re: So I've been in the Beta for the better part of a year.......   So I've been in the Beta for the better part of a year....... EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:23 pm

is it amazing lol
Back to top Go down
Varen Star
DIRT
DIRT

PostSubject: Re: So I've been in the Beta for the better part of a year.......   So I've been in the Beta for the better part of a year....... EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:59 pm

Yes it is!
Back to top Go down
wdspeck
POINTMAN
POINTMAN
wdspeck

PostSubject: Re: So I've been in the Beta for the better part of a year.......   So I've been in the Beta for the better part of a year....... EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:19 pm

are the first 10 levels of being a knight tedious at all? Like you're just trudging throught them to get to your AC, or are they actually fun and you have interesting quests keeping you busy
Back to top Go down
yourrevival
DIRT
DIRT
yourrevival

PostSubject: Re: So I've been in the Beta for the better part of a year.......   So I've been in the Beta for the better part of a year....... EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:27 pm

wdspeck wrote:
are the first 10 levels of being a knight tedious at all? Like you're just trudging throught them to get to your AC, or are they actually fun and you have interesting quests keeping you busy

I can answer this one! I played the beta last weekend and I played a Jedi Knight and went sentinel. And the first 10 levels of JK are actually pretty cool. The story is very in depth and you actually feel like you are working up the ranks of the Order.
Back to top Go down
shiremesuro
REGULAR
REGULAR
shiremesuro

PostSubject: Re: So I've been in the Beta for the better part of a year.......   So I've been in the Beta for the better part of a year....... EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:44 pm

I too have been in the beta since last December, and have been in multiple test groups. So I was looking on the forums to see who, if anyone else, was still testing so that we could play together? So, anyone else out there still testing? If so, which server are you on and what's your character name(s)?

And if anyone has questions I'd be happy to try and answer too. I've played all the classes to various levels in multiple builds so fire away!

Back to top Go down
GRUK9293
REGULAR
REGULAR
GRUK9293

PostSubject: Re: So I've been in the Beta for the better part of a year.......   So I've been in the Beta for the better part of a year....... EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:51 pm

Guys this is thotbot (if yall played wow) for SWTOR. Its your one stop shop for all things swtor and i mean all things!

http://db.darthhater.com/
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=10000035845741
wdspeck
POINTMAN
POINTMAN
wdspeck

PostSubject: Re: So I've been in the Beta for the better part of a year.......   So I've been in the Beta for the better part of a year....... EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:45 am

yourrevival wrote:
wdspeck wrote:

I can answer this one! I played the beta last weekend and I played a Jedi Knight and went sentinel. And the first 10 levels of JK are actually pretty cool. The story is very in depth and you actually feel like you are working up the ranks of the Order.

YAY! Very Happy I'm rolling sentinel too
Back to top Go down
Varen Star
DIRT
DIRT

PostSubject: Re: So I've been in the Beta for the better part of a year.......   So I've been in the Beta for the better part of a year....... EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:26 am

wdspeck wrote:

Yes they are a lot of fun. I got goosebumps the first time I earned my lightsaber.
Back to top Go down
yourrevival
DIRT
DIRT
yourrevival

PostSubject: Re: So I've been in the Beta for the better part of a year.......   So I've been in the Beta for the better part of a year....... EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 9:50 am

Varen Star wrote:
Yes they are a lot of fun. I got goosebumps the first time I earned my lightsaber.

Yes yes yes! The music and the presentation of getting to that point was mind blowing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I've been in the Beta for the better part of a year.......   So I've been in the Beta for the better part of a year....... Empty

Back to top Go down

So I've been in the Beta for the better part of a year.......
Page 1 of 1