The Grand Army of the Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the protectors of the Republic and we will strike down all that oppose it.

HomeHQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Game Release December 20, 2011. Be Ready
All Returning Inactive Members Please Visit The Cantina.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Marvel Comics - The Venom Collection
Make your PC run faster for the SWTOR Beta Stress Test. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:14 am by 

» Electrical Machines II
Make your PC run faster for the SWTOR Beta Stress Test. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:54 am by 

» The Dinosaur Project (2012) BDRip XviD AC3 HQ Hive-CM8
Make your PC run faster for the SWTOR Beta Stress Test. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:42 am by 

» gamereasy.com
Make your PC run faster for the SWTOR Beta Stress Test. EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 am by gamereasy

» THIS FORUM IS DEAD
Make your PC run faster for the SWTOR Beta Stress Test. EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:02 pm by Bejo Keikodi

» Please Post Applications here
Make your PC run faster for the SWTOR Beta Stress Test. EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:19 pm by Sytarth

» Battlefield 3 Server Donations
Make your PC run faster for the SWTOR Beta Stress Test. EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:02 pm by Gïlgamesh

» REALESE DATE NOW STATED
Make your PC run faster for the SWTOR Beta Stress Test. EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:16 pm by TestyVenom90

» MUMBLE UPDATE
Make your PC run faster for the SWTOR Beta Stress Test. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:48 pm by Bejo Keikodi

Poll

Make your PC run faster for the SWTOR Beta Stress Test.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TestyVenom90
FORUM GOD
FORUM GOD
TestyVenom90

Make your PC run faster for the SWTOR Beta Stress Test. Empty
PostSubject: Make your PC run faster for the SWTOR Beta Stress Test.   Make your PC run faster for the SWTOR Beta Stress Test. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 9:08 pm

1) First, download AVG PC Utilities TuneUp 2011. http://free.avg.com/us-en/download-avg-pctuneup

2) Then, use this code to register: 000025-TZUG16-4D91MX-2M54JV-U6B352-MBZZ5Y-P59QMC-2FJ2V6-XRZG6R-5EU4PG-CB39X5

3) Make sure your GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) driver(s) is(are) up-to-date. Download and install any updates for your GPU.

4) Download and install any updates for your OS (Operating System).

5) Download and install any updates to anything and everything you have on your computer, really.

6) Delete your internet cache and temporary internet files (using your web browser).

7) Remove as many files and shortcuts from your desktop and put them in proper locations such as "My Documents".

8) Watch this video and use AVG PC TuneUp 2011 as advised:
http://www.twitch.tv/testyvenom/b/300540203

9) Download the SWTOR Beta Client as soon as you can. That will probably be Tuesday or Wednesday this week. The download will probably be available here: http://www.swtor.com/tester

10) Make sure to give your modem and router a break about 1 hour before you are able to login to the SWTOR Beta servers. Let them both cool down for about 5-10 minutes. It will be a strain for them to maintain a connection to the SWTOR servers. Also, anything that connects to the modem/router should be turned off during this process. After the 5-10 minutes are up, turn your modem and router back on (in that order) and wait at least 2 minutes before turning on anything that connects to them. Turn on your computers and other devices one at a time.

11) Be sure to reboot (Shut Down and Start Up, do not just Restart) your computer(s) at least 1 hour before you are able to login to the SWTOR Beta servers. Let your computer(s) sit, while turned off, for about 2-5 minutes (ensure that you hear no noise from the computer(s)). Turn your computer(s) back on (one at a time if you have multiple). Before logging in to the SWTOR Beta, disable/exit anything that does not need to be running (i.e. Origin, Steam, a Web Browser, Hamachi, etc...).

12) Login to the SWTOR Beta and have fun.

Do all of these in the order presented.
Back to top Go down
GRUK9293
REGULAR
REGULAR
GRUK9293

PostSubject: Re: Make your PC run faster for the SWTOR Beta Stress Test.   Make your PC run faster for the SWTOR Beta Stress Test. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:20 pm

Also try Advance system Care for a boost to your computer
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=10000035845741
qZAGp
REGULAR
REGULAR
qZAGp

PostSubject: Re: Make your PC run faster for the SWTOR Beta Stress Test.   Make your PC run faster for the SWTOR Beta Stress Test. EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:05 am

so there running more beta time??? ive gotten like 2 emails saying i get to play for the weekend lol..... and than i got to play a little yesterday..
Back to top Go down
TestyVenom90
FORUM GOD
FORUM GOD
TestyVenom90

PostSubject: Re: Make your PC run faster for the SWTOR Beta Stress Test.   Make your PC run faster for the SWTOR Beta Stress Test. EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:44 am

qZAGp wrote:
so there running more beta time??? ive gotten like 2 emails saying i get to play for the weekend lol..... and than i got to play a little yesterday..

If you got to play yesterday, you are probably in the General Beta Testing program. You can probably play the Beta whenever you want.
Back to top Go down
TestyVenom90
FORUM GOD
FORUM GOD
TestyVenom90

PostSubject: Re: Make your PC run faster for the SWTOR Beta Stress Test.   Make your PC run faster for the SWTOR Beta Stress Test. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:10 am

Read this, too: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=645730

I haven't read all of it to make sure it's really good or not, but at a glance it seems decently informative. I hope this helps some of our members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make your PC run faster for the SWTOR Beta Stress Test.   Make your PC run faster for the SWTOR Beta Stress Test. Empty

Back to top Go down

Make your PC run faster for the SWTOR Beta Stress Test.
Page 1 of 1