The Grand Army of the Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the protectors of the Republic and we will strike down all that oppose it.

HomeHQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Game Release December 20, 2011. Be Ready
All Returning Inactive Members Please Visit The Cantina.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Marvel Comics - The Venom Collection
Please Post Applications here - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:14 am by 

» Electrical Machines II
Please Post Applications here - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:54 am by 

» The Dinosaur Project (2012) BDRip XviD AC3 HQ Hive-CM8
Please Post Applications here - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:42 am by 

» gamereasy.com
Please Post Applications here - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 am by gamereasy

» THIS FORUM IS DEAD
Please Post Applications here - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:02 pm by Bejo Keikodi

» Please Post Applications here
Please Post Applications here - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:19 pm by Sytarth

» Battlefield 3 Server Donations
Please Post Applications here - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:02 pm by Gïlgamesh

» REALESE DATE NOW STATED
Please Post Applications here - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:16 pm by TestyVenom90

» MUMBLE UPDATE
Please Post Applications here - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:48 pm by Bejo Keikodi

Poll

Please Post Applications here

Go down 
+137
Terathor
bklett72
Ujaviji
Frostbitten_2
yourrevival
ACU20
Sparker
deepelf
MRsherer
Snoopdog44
Peterson
DurdenBrandSoap
XamHannNema
Resolute
liveforstarwars
Malterian
Nic Erata
Goat
Kogi
Slagadeth
fuelofwar
Rowno
wdspeck
Witt
Xlr8er365
Christophin
magneto986
bowbow8197
Remy
Gough_Sobar
Purleypk
CraziReaper
SpikeMcGinnis
Noctis Eclipse
tiberxeptim1
Lindbergh
Fargo
Kaiden Forth
jediwithballs
GrimJ
Phlebotomist
cyblade
figure88
Junta Kun
Tek
VONRUSECK
Nighte
Brazda
Shepard
Winchar
Chikane
Tyrant
Tacodude
ARCRex
Vos_Starrunner
KeiranHalycon
Death-SeedEcho
Thelegendiryoku
Lunermist
Vyre Venomspire
AureliusKalos
Rizkar
StarStridder
overdone575
Kotasa
ANonyMoose
Hunter Gunstar
Barca
Dulehill
spamlizard
Paul Sha-Zu
hyppers00
Yoda
lo'eiv
JPdynamite
Craul
alinghi12
Tetru
D-1-36-6 'Eagle'
Cvikinator
Rinou
VonKaiser
HerpNDerp
Varen Star
PunisherTheGrey
The Violinist
LT_Hamiter
Devlow
Karr-Jay
ColdOrchestra
warm_sensations
rambone592
Malice
limalima
fenian
andodalf
FubarFTW
Brodude55
Xandaran
fuzzylunkinz
Aegeta
iGuardian
Krall Kelrune
Striker
Maximius
Eaglesword
Calvane
Ender Corlian
Jerec Recsir
Hercalamus
Gïlgamesh
Daralis Gin
Derrik Ryder
Kit Zork
Kadar_Kek
Brunio
nick933
Natan_Zane
Deejayseesee
Rey
Arcanus
Arabon
Mayflowergirl
Fenix Tombs
Cozmosis Astock
Davinn
Garik
Silus-Zoler
Vuxu
Kaihautu
kilimangnome
Li'Odi
Katel
Kuriakin
Kelloa791
campred
Kane
141 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Brazda
DIRT
DIRT

Please Post Applications here - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Please Post Applications here - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:52 pm

In-game Name(please make it respectable and mature and please make it match your name youll use in TOR): Brazda

Which Battalion/ Order: 513th

What Class are you going to go: trooper

Real-life Age (will not mean rejection): 18

Timezone: pacific

Do you have a mic: yes

Can you RP (Role Play act like your in a real military): Yes

How often will you be on the forums until the game a week: every day

What is your guild experience: (Rappelz) guild leader and officer multiple times guildies can always count on me to help

Are you willing to be under a military style leadership in-game: Yes

Back to top Go down
Nighte
DIRT
DIRT

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Please Post Applications here - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 5:43 pm

In-game Name(please make it respectable and mature, and please make it match your name you'll use in TOR): Nighte

SWTOR site account name: Nighte

What class you will be: Jedi guardian

Timezone: GMT+1

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Can you RP (Roleplay, act like you're in a real military): yeah

How often will you be on the forums a week until the game release?: once or twice a week. Got a friend whose prop going to be in here all the time and who'll keep me informed of anyone who sneezes:P

What is your guild experience?: Been in quite a few guilds in quite a few mmos almost all with rp elements.

Are you willing to be under a military-style leadership in-game?: yes
Back to top Go down
VONRUSECK
NOOB
NOOB

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Please Post Applications here - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:53 pm

SWTOR site account name:VONRUSECK

What class you will be:Trooper

Real-life Age (will not mean rejection):25

Timezone:US-East

Do you have a mic?:Yes

Can you RP (Roleplay, act like you're in a real military):Yes

How often will you be on the forums a week until the game release?:Everyday

What is your guild experience?:Every MMO game I have played I have participated and lead all Military RP guilds.

Are you willing to be under a military-style leadership in-game?:Yes

Anything you would like to add:
I am a Captain in the US Army and I am apart of SOF(Special Operations Forces) as an Operator,which is as much detail I can go into about my job but I know how to plan and organize an Operation, lead personnel in and outside of combat, and how to get objectives done efficiently and professionally. If you need any input on how you want an Operation done that is as close to the actual Military does their's just let me know. I have been conversating with DarkKane on SWTOR so if you have any questions about my recruitment talk to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Please Post Applications here - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:35 am

This is what the application looks like. Please post this in the POST APPLICATION HERE thread.

In-game Name(please make it respectable and mature, and please make it match your name you'll use in TOR):ProToxicVenom

SWTOR site account name:(Dont have one)

What class you will be:Trooper

Real-life Age (will not mean rejection):14

Timezone:Central

Do you have a mic?:Nope

Can you RP (Roleplay, act like you're in a real military):Yea

How often will you be on the forums a week until the game release?:5 times a week

What is your guild experience?:Just a guild in WoW

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Please Post Applications here - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:37 am

ProToxicVenom wrote:
This is what the application looks like. Please post this in the POST APPLICATION HERE thread.

In-game Name(please make it respectable and mature, and please make it match your name you'll use in TOR):ProToxicVenom

SWTOR site account name:(Dont have one)

What class you will be:Trooper:Vanguard

Real-life Age (will not mean rejection):14

Timezone:Central

Do you have a mic?:Nope

Can you RP (Roleplay, act like you're in a real military):Yea

How often will you be on the forums a week until the game release?:5 times a week

What is your guild experience?:Just a guild in WoW

Back to top Go down
Tek
NOOB
NOOB
Tek

PostSubject: Tek   Please Post Applications here - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:04 pm

Hello, Kane has requested me
Back to top Go down
Junta Kun
DIRT
DIRT
Junta Kun

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Please Post Applications here - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:40 pm

In-game Name(please make it respectable and mature, and please make it match your name you'll use in TOR):
In game name = Junta Kun

SWTOR site account name:cptJuntaKun

What class you will be: Trooper

Real-life Age (will not mean rejection): 20

Timezone: Eastern USA

Can you RP (Roleplay, act like you're in a real military): Yes sir

How often will you be on the forums a week until the game release?: fairly often if i receive feedback

What is your guild experience?: guild wars, and lots of clan fun in Jedi Academy

Are you willing to be under a military-style leadership in-game?: Yes as long as their is room for advancement and leadership opportunities.
Back to top Go down
figure88
DIRT
DIRT

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Please Post Applications here - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:27 pm

In-game Name(please make it respectable and mature, and please make it match your name you'll use in TOR): Haven't decided yet.

SWTOR site account name: Figure88

What class you will be: Trooper, Commando Specialization, Focusing on the Combat Medic tree
Alt will be a Jedi

Real-life Age (will not mean rejection): 20

Timezone: East Coast

Can you RP (Roleplay, act like you're in a real military): No, I will however respect the ones around me who are roleplaying.

How often will you be on the forums a week until the game release?: Once or twice a week to see any updates.

What is your guild experience?: I stuck with one guild on World of Warcraft for 5 years. I often leave it to do some raiding for about 2-3 months then I come back. I was very loyal to the guild even when I wasn't in it.

Are you willing to be under a military-style leadership in-game?: For raiding and as long as people know that its only a game then yes.

Anything you would like to add: If I remember correctly, I was in a clan/guild in Starwars Battlefront 2 with Testyvenom. I been the healer/medic/support style classes through out my gaming experiance. On World of Warcraft I have been healing for 5 years straight so I know what I will be doing when I support the main healer on this game unless a commando CAN be a full fledged healer.
Back to top Go down
cyblade
DIRT
DIRT
cyblade

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Please Post Applications here - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:52 pm

SWTOR site account name: cyblade

What Class are you going to go: trooper

Real-life Age: 14

Timezone: mountain

Do you have a mic: Yes

Can you RP: yes

How often will you be on the forums until the game: atleast 4 times a week or more

What is your guild experience: been in a few others with other online games

Are you willing to be under a military style leadership in-game:yes

Then anything else you would like to add: smart, active, but want to learn more and talk and make freinds
Back to top Go down
Phlebotomist
NOOB
NOOB
Phlebotomist

PostSubject: Phlebotomist   Please Post Applications here - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:41 pm

SWTOR site account name:Kreww

What class you will be: Jedi Consular Shadow focus Infiltration

Real-life Age (will not mean rejection):22

Timezone: Eastern (Tri-state)

Do you have a mic?: Indeed

Can you RP (Roleplay, act like you're in a real military): I've never RPed before nor have i served in the military but am open and willing to try new things.

How often will you be on the forums a week until the game release?: I can log on here most nights to interact with guild members and what not. During the summer i'll be working an internship and it will limit me to nights and weekends, But after that i will have much more time available.

What is your guild experience?: Have always been in strong pvp focused guilds, they allowed members to lead PvP squads out in to the fields of battle. Have endless experience with pvp whether it be instanced or out in the open world. Also many of these guilds tended to lean towards the hardcore side of PvP which meant communication and teamwork was key.

Are you willing to be under a military-style leadership in-game?:
Yes, like I said above most of guilds had a military style system that allowed certain members to gain the power to organize PvP squads.

Anything you would like to add: I am laid back and open to criticism when it comes to play style. While I have played numerous stealth classes in other games wow, rift, warhammer to name a few I am always willing to get better
Back to top Go down
GrimJ
DIRT
DIRT

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Please Post Applications here - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:15 pm

In-game Name: Grim Jester

SWTOR site account name: GrimJ

What class you will be: Trooper Dps Vanguard

Real-life Age: 18

Timezone: US East

Do you have a mic?: Not right now

Can you RP: Yes, iv roleplayed on servral occasions

How often will you be on the forums a week until the game release?: Everyday

What is your guild experience?: In my old account before i lost my password, i was part of The Republic order, an Rp guild

Are you willing to be under a military-style leadership in-game?: Im currently in the Process Of joining the United States Marines, so yes i would love military-style leadership
Back to top Go down
jediwithballs
DIRT
DIRT

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Please Post Applications here - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:19 am

Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:15 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In-game Name: Naydogjedi

SWTOR site account name: jediwithballs

What class you will be: jedi knight

Real-life Age: 21

Timezone: mountain time zone

Do you have a mic?: Not yet

Can you RP: i have not really done much RP

How often will you be on the forums a week until the game release?: A couple times a week but it depends on work and school but i will do my best to be a strong relible member

What is your guild experience?: I was part of a few guilds before but they few apart with time hopeing for a guild that will last for the entire game

Are you willing to be under a military-style leadership in-game?: I will be faithful and loyal

Back to top Go down
Kaiden Forth
DIRT
DIRT

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Please Post Applications here - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:44 pm

In-game Name: Kaiden Forth

SWTOR site account name: Kaiden_Forth

Real-life Age: 16

Timezone: EU/Europe (UK Timezone)

Do you have a mic?: Yes I do

Can you RP: Mhm - Have vast experience in RP, mainly around Military style RP - Started RPing when I was around 12, and gained a lot of my experience by watching better RP'ers and learning from them. Been known to RP anything from a Pirate, to a Noblemen to a Rough and tumble Sergeant! Mainly most of my RP experience comes from World of Warcraft, but I've been an avid Starwars fan since I was quite small, so, I would think I'd be able to use RP skills from before games and apply them to the Starwars lore! In theroy :3

How often will you be on the forums a week until the game release?: Depends on the day; If I'm around I'd post quite a lot! If not around; then I Can't post.

What is your guild experience?: Been in a vast number of guilds from Both World of Warcraft and LOTRO, all of which have been RP guilds. Also been an officer in many of them, a recruitment officer in two and been a guild leader myself twice. Very dedicated when it comes to guilds; once it feels like home I tend not to leave for anything.

Are you willing to be under a military-style leadership in-game?: Mhm, done it before and enjoy it, if I'm honest.

Anything you would like to add: I am quite a committed person when it comes to guilds and very much enjoy staying put in one guild for an awful long amount of time, so, I'm always looking for a good social aspect to a guild!
Back to top Go down
Fargo
DIRT
DIRT

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Please Post Applications here - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:18 pm

In-game Name(please make it respectable and mature, and please make it match your name you'll use in TOR): Fargo

SWTOR site account name: Spikyjos

Timezone: GMT +1

Can you RP (Roleplay, act like you're in a real military): Yes, sir! I also participate in airsoft events, just so you know :p

How often will you be on the forums a week until the game release?: Depends on spare time.

What is your guild experience?: Unity in Swg on Farstar.

Are you willing to be under a military-style leadership in-game?: Yes

Anything you would like to add: I can only reply to any questions, messages, etc... tomorrow as I'll be on vacation for almost two weeks starting friday.
I'll also start with a question. Is it allowed to have an alt in another guild? ( small guild with friends)
Hope all this doesn't turn you off as I'd love to be in this guild!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lindbergh
DIRT
DIRT

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Please Post Applications here - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:18 pm

In-game Name(please make it respectable and mature, and please make it match your name you'll use in TOR): Lindbergh

SWTOR site account name: SkrappyMcMac

What class you will be: Smuggler

Real-life Age (will not mean rejection): 22

Timezone: Central Standard(Chicago)

Can you RP (Roleplay, act like you're in a real military): Yes

How often will you be on the forums a week until the game release?: Every night after work.

What is your guild experience?: Been in few WoW guilds and helped organize guild events.

Are you willing to be under a military-style leadership in-game?: Yes

Back to top Go down
tiberxeptim1
DIRT
DIRT

PostSubject: Application   Please Post Applications here - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:26 am

In-game Name(please make it respectable and mature, and please make it match your name you'll use in TOR): Tripps Solari

SWTOR site account name: FrictionGear

Real-life Age (will not mean rejection): 19

Timezone:ET

Can you RP (Roleplay, act like you're in a real military):Yes

How often will you be on the forums a week until the game release?: Will be checking forums daily along with other social networking sites

What is your guild experience?: I've been in plenty of guilds across the MMO spectrum not to mention several FPS shooter guilds. A more comprehensive list of MMO's played is on my SWTOR application

Are you willing to be under a military-style leadership in-game?: I've done it before in several MMO's so yes I am willing to do work under military style leadership, if the leaders are willing to lead

Anything you would like to add: Im willing to be in a guild so long as my opinion is not thrown out the window

Back to top Go down
Noctis Eclipse
REGULAR
REGULAR
Noctis Eclipse

PostSubject: Application   Please Post Applications here - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:41 am

SWTOR site account name: Shallynn_Bast

Characters name: Velleria Bast

What Class are you going to go: jedi knight

Real-life Age (will not mean rejection):27

Timezone: Mountain

Can you RP (Role Play act like your in a real military): Yes

How often will you be on the forums until the game: about once every couple of days

What is your guild experience: been in a few during WoW, and Eve online

Are you willing to be under a military style leadership in-game: yes
Back to top Go down
SpikeMcGinnis
REGULAR
REGULAR
SpikeMcGinnis

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Please Post Applications here - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:12 pm

In-game Name(please make it respectable and mature, and please make it match your name you'll use in TOR): Spike McGinnis

SWTOR site account name: JSpike

What class you will be: Jedi will be my default, but I also have a Trooper ready for when he is needed. (I have 4 characters set up already). For my Jedi I am leaning towards Conuslar so that I can buff and heal. My trooper will be going commando (pun intended), mostly because that’s how I normally play and it’s my way of throwing some Kudos to the Star Wars Republic Commando game.

Real-life Age (will not mean rejection): 20, 21 in September, that will be a fun month to say the least. king

Timezone: Eastern Time (PA)

Can you RP (Roleplay, act like you're in a real military): I have a little bit of experience in RP, but not in military, however I will most definitely work on it with you guys.

How often will you be on the forums a week until the game release?: I will definitely visit weekly to give my 2 cents, although I may ask a lot of questions, since I am more or less a n00b to MMos and clans.

What is your guild experience?: I was (and still maybe) in a guild called the Spartans (based off the Greek warriors not Halo) in Champions, but it was/is very disorganized.

Are you willing to be under a military-style leadership in-game?: Yes? (Never been in a military-style leadership RP before but if what that basically means is you give me an order and I do it, I can definitely handle that. I’m also a team-player so you don’t have to worry about a rogue gun-man from me).

Anything you would like to add: I was recommended to this clan by a member who goes by the name Rambone. He came into my store (I am an employee at GameStop) to handle his SWTOR business, and we got to talking for a while about the game and then he recommended this clan. SO here I am applying Very Happy. I do want to say that when it comes right down to it I am more or less a n00b to MMO. I have been in a bunch of betas including Champions Online and DC Universe Online and handful of forgettable ones. I have done trials for WoW, Star Trek Online, WH Fantasy and countless other MMOs, none of which grabbed my attention. I have a character in Guild Wars, which I tried because it was popular at the time and more importantly free to play but didn’t get into it since I had no friends who played it. I have more experience in Champions Online, I was in several of the beta phases for that and have been an on/off member since release (mostly off), although I may jump back on that until SWTOR comes out. I know that may seem like I have a good handle on MMOs but I never truly played the Multiplayer part because the one guild I was in, wasn’t so organized, and I only played for a few months. With all that said I hope this does not detour you from bringing me into your group. I plan on spending many an all-nighter on SWTOR!!!
Back to top Go down
CraziReaper
DIRT
DIRT
CraziReaper

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Please Post Applications here - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:13 pm

In-game Name: CraziReaper

Real-life Age : 16

Timezone: eastern

Do you have a mic?: yes

Can you RP:sure

How often will you be on the forums a week until the game release?: not much no much of a forums person

What is your guild experience?: greatness cheers

Are you willing to be under a military-style leadership in-game?: depends

i was recommened by Gilgamesh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Purleypk
DIRT
DIRT

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Please Post Applications here - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:24 pm

SWTOR site account name: Purleypk

What class you will be: Smuggler

Real-life Age (will not mean rejection): 21

Timezone: GMT

Do you have a mic?: Mhmmm

Can you RP (Roleplay, act like you're in a real military): tbh not really, im WAY to casual with my English to manage that kinda thing =X

How often will you be on the forums a week until the game release?: This is my main issue with guilds/clans... im never very active on the forums but vent... now thats another kettle of fish! ALWAYSE on vent XD

What is your guild experience?: hmmmm where to start, i have lead quite big RS clan with over 60 ACTIVE members, also been a active member of RS clan comunity, I also played a bit of WoW but was mostly in casual guilds. All in all i have been in clans/guilds for about hmmm 7-8 years? across FPS and MMMORPGs.

Are you willing to be under a military-style leadership in-game?: Most things do sorta work like that, only thing i cant do is call people somthing other then "mate"... just cant help it =X

Gilgamesh sent me Wink

Edit// Oh i use the name Purleypk EVRYWHERE so erm yer 99% sure that will be my username XD
Back to top Go down
Gough_Sobar
DIRT
DIRT

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Please Post Applications here - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:42 am

In-game Name(please make it respectable and mature, and please make it match your name you'll use in TOR): Gough Sobar

SWTOR site account name: Goughsobar

What class you will be: Smuggler, Gunslinger

Real-life Age (will not mean rejection): 15

Timezone: Pacific standard time (PST)

Do you have a mic?: No

Can you RP (Roleplay, act like you're in a real military): Yes

How often will you be on the forums a week until the game release?: A lot on the weekends and maybe twice in the week

What is your guild experience?: I have been in various guilds that have been for SWTOR since the beginning. However due to long awaits with the game they have disbanded or dissolved. For a few months now I have been without a guild and searching for one.

Are you willing to be under a military-style leadership in-game?: Yes!

Anything you would like to add: I 'can' be a very good forum poster- as long as there's activity. However it often badly reflects on my real life. I am a very loyal guildy and will do anything for my guild. I enjoy roleplaying thoroughly and PvP.

Back to top Go down
Remy
DIRT
DIRT
Remy

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Please Post Applications here - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:24 pm

In-game Name: Remy

SWTOR site account name: Sergeant_Remy

Real-life Age: 21

Timezone: Western European Time Zone

Do you have a mic?:no but willing to get one

Can you RP: still new to it

How often will you be on the forums a week until the game release?: couple times a week

What is your guild experience?: none

Are you willing to be under a military-style leadership in-game?:yes

Back to top Go down
bowbow8197
DIRT
DIRT
bowbow8197

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Please Post Applications here - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:45 pm

In-game Name: Bow-Br Belbir

SWTOR site account name: bowbowisking

What class you will be: Jedi Knight

Real-life Age (will not mean rejection): 14

Timezone: CST

Can you RP: Yes

How often will you be on the forums a week until the game release: Once a day

What is your guild experience?: None

Are you willing to be under a military-style leadership in-game: Yes
Back to top Go down
magneto986
DIRT
DIRT
magneto986

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Please Post Applications here - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:13 pm

In-Game Name: magneto986 for now but will change it to a Jedi Name when I get the game.

SWTOR site account name: magneto986

What Class are you going to be: The Remnant Order. Jedi Consular, Sir.

Real-life Age (will not mean rejection): 26

Timezone: Eastern

Do you have a mic?: not yet but I will absolutely by the time the game comes out.

Can you RP (Roleplay, act like you're in a real military): Absolutely, Yes, Sir!

How often will you be on the forums a week until the game release?: once or twice. very busy with work.

What is your guild experience?: None sad to say but I hope to change that.

Are you willing to be under a military-style leadership in-game?: Absolutely, yes!

Anything you would like to add: Just that I hope I can contribute as much as possible to the Grand Army of the Republic. My determination and dedication to eliminate all Sith and Imperials who would seek to destroy and kill the democratic and peaceful citizens of the Republic is unmatched. All Sith and Imperials will come to know my name and fear it when they see who they're dealing with. The Sith will finally learn once and for all that they will never destroy and conquer the Jedi and will see the futility of choosing the Dark Side of the Force over the Light Side of the force. All my friends who chose to side with the Sith and seek to deny the basic right of freedom to all living things in the galaxy will soon see the folly of their actions when they meet me in Battle. FOR THE REPUBLIC!!!! FOR THE JEDI ORDER!!!! FOR THE GRAND ARMY OF THE REPUBLIC!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Please Post Applications here - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:40 pm

In-game Name(please make it respectable and mature, and please make it match your name you'll use in TOR): SMALL FRI

SWTOR site account name: bendillon

What class you will be:smuggler

Real-life Age (will not mean rejection): 11

Timezone: us west

Do you have a mic?: yes totaly

Can you RP (Roleplay, act like you're in a real military): yes i love it

How often will you be on the forums a week until the game release?: im being honest everyday

What is your guild experience?: what

Are you willing to be under a military-style leadership in-game?: yes thats what i like in guilds

Anything you would like to add:negative

Last edited by Bendillon on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Post Applications here   Please Post Applications here - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Post Applications here
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next