The Grand Army of the Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the protectors of the Republic and we will strike down all that oppose it.

HomeHQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Game Release December 20, 2011. Be Ready
All Returning Inactive Members Please Visit The Cantina.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Marvel Comics - The Venom Collection
To the Jedi of the Remmant Order. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:14 am by 

» Electrical Machines II
To the Jedi of the Remmant Order. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:54 am by 

» The Dinosaur Project (2012) BDRip XviD AC3 HQ Hive-CM8
To the Jedi of the Remmant Order. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:42 am by 

» gamereasy.com
To the Jedi of the Remmant Order. EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 am by gamereasy

» THIS FORUM IS DEAD
To the Jedi of the Remmant Order. EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:02 pm by Bejo Keikodi

» Please Post Applications here
To the Jedi of the Remmant Order. EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:19 pm by Sytarth

» Battlefield 3 Server Donations
To the Jedi of the Remmant Order. EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:02 pm by Gïlgamesh

» REALESE DATE NOW STATED
To the Jedi of the Remmant Order. EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:16 pm by TestyVenom90

» MUMBLE UPDATE
To the Jedi of the Remmant Order. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:48 pm by Bejo Keikodi

Poll

To the Jedi of the Remmant Order.

Go down 
+3
Rowno
ShadowRanger
Peterson
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Peterson
NOOB
NOOB
Peterson

To the Jedi of the Remmant Order. Empty
PostSubject: To the Jedi of the Remmant Order.   To the Jedi of the Remmant Order. EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:09 pm

As we are all ran by the order it is our duty to protect the republic, Many people may question us on the battlefeild as to why we as Jedi are jumping feet first into hell with the Troopers, I do believe it is our Duty to help the Troopers and our fellow soliders on the battlefeild. I don't know about the rest of you but I plan to personally be charging into battle with our troops, we cannot sit idly back while our men are giving their lives for the republic! We must tacticlly and proficently find a way to assist all Platoons in conqouring the enemy that has once more risen against the republic. Once more we must go to the brink of hell to defend our great republic! For if we fail the empire will surly conquor the galaxy! Don't get me wrong the Sith outnumber us greatly, but the smallest chance of hope is still hope, we must arise together or fall as one. My brothers I dont plan to let the Sith destroy my republic! Who's with me?!

After that motivational speech now i can cover real bussiness. We need to come together and develop a tactical plan of operations once we hit the ground, because correct me if I'm wrong but the sith see our army as a threat and we already have adversaries of our own, how long will it take before additional sith join their cause to destroy us? And more importantly what are we going to do to insure we keep our foothold on the galaxy? These questions are all important and we must come together to ensure that we have answers and proceedures for handling all of the problems we will encounter.
Back to top Go down
ShadowRanger
LEET
LEET

PostSubject: Re: To the Jedi of the Remmant Order.   To the Jedi of the Remmant Order. EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:43 pm

"'Forward, the Light Brigade!'
Was there a man dismay'd ?
Not tho' the soldier knew
Some one had blunder'd:
Theirs not to make reply,
Theirs not to reason why,
Theirs but to do & die,

Into the valley of Death"

Charge of the light Brigade, Alfred, Lord Tennyson

Trust in the officers and the NCO's young one. Where you are at the only thing you need to know is how to improve yourself and unify your squad. We have teams working on what they do best.
Back to top Go down
Rowno
POINTMAN
POINTMAN
Rowno

PostSubject: Re: To the Jedi of the Remmant Order.   To the Jedi of the Remmant Order. EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:06 pm

You are correct Peterson we cannot idly sit by and let our trooper comrades fall. Being part of the Remnant Order we make sure that this does not occur. As the Remnant we attach ourselves to the 513th and 41st to assist them in battle. We are there to counter other force users as well. I have the same concerns as you do regarding the sith but we cannot plan much at the moment until the game comes out. Yes we can still plan our attacks and defenses but since we only know so much about the game it is very limited.
Back to top Go down
Peterson
NOOB
NOOB
Peterson

PostSubject: Re: To the Jedi of the Remmant Order.   To the Jedi of the Remmant Order. EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:45 pm

Well at the least Sir, I believe we could all have a meeting between the Remmant Order members i have a military background and could shine light onto some possible tactical advantages that we can use against the empire.
Back to top Go down
Rowno
POINTMAN
POINTMAN
Rowno

PostSubject: Re: To the Jedi of the Remmant Order.   To the Jedi of the Remmant Order. EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:31 pm

You don't have to call me sir, but you may do as you wish. I agree though a meeting to plan tactics would be most beneficial. I'm also quite certain your military history would prove much useful in the meeting as well.
Back to top Go down
campred
POINTMAN
POINTMAN
campred

PostSubject: Re: To the Jedi of the Remmant Order.   To the Jedi of the Remmant Order. EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:33 pm

lol the sir thing is sooooo funny, peterson, just call jedi by their names
Back to top Go down
Noctis Eclipse
REGULAR
REGULAR
Noctis Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: To the Jedi of the Remmant Order.   To the Jedi of the Remmant Order. EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:10 pm

Well take care of the Sith, just work with the other order members, and the Squads and youll do alright.
Back to top Go down
Bejo Keikodi
LEET
LEET
Bejo Keikodi

PostSubject: Re: To the Jedi of the Remmant Order.   To the Jedi of the Remmant Order. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:22 am

campred wrote:

hey campred, you know on XBL it says you've been playing Operation metro for like four days straight?
Back to top Go down
Noctis Eclipse
REGULAR
REGULAR
Noctis Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: To the Jedi of the Remmant Order.   To the Jedi of the Remmant Order. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:00 am

Bejo Keikodi wrote:
campred wrote:

hey campred, you know on XBL it says you've been playing Operation metro for like four days straight?

Dedicated? lol!
Back to top Go down
ShadowRanger
LEET
LEET

PostSubject: Re: To the Jedi of the Remmant Order.   To the Jedi of the Remmant Order. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:29 pm

Peterson wrote:
Well at the least Sir, I believe we could all have a meeting between the Remmant Order members i have a military background and could shine light onto some possible tactical advantages that we can use against the empire.

In or military family?
Back to top Go down
Peterson
NOOB
NOOB
Peterson

PostSubject: Re: To the Jedi of the Remmant Order.   To the Jedi of the Remmant Order. EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:28 am

ShadowRanger wrote:

In or military family?

Im in the Military. Active Duty US Marines.
Back to top Go down
Resolute
REGULAR
REGULAR

PostSubject: Re: To the Jedi of the Remmant Order.   To the Jedi of the Remmant Order. EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:50 pm

Were in this together! FOR THE REPUBLIC! Lets finish those Sith off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the Jedi of the Remmant Order.   To the Jedi of the Remmant Order. Empty

Back to top Go down

To the Jedi of the Remmant Order.
Page 1 of 1